Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chapter Three [Beginning]

"Uh, Nikki? Why are we in your bathroom?"
"Because I need to say something...before you go talk to Liam, that is."
"And you had to say it in your bathroom, away from everyone, why??"
"Well, see, I don't want you to go just ask Liam who he wants to date without at least telling you who I suspect."
Oh goodness, I better sit down for this one. Let's see, toilet or tub? I'm gonna opt for the tub ledge.
"Okay, hit me with your best shot!" I sang it in my best imitation of Pat Benatar.
"Fine, weirdo. Ithinkliamsgoingtoaskoutyou."
"Whoa! Rewind. Freeze. Play under one condition: SLOW MOTION PLEASE. Sorry but I have absolutely no clue what you just tried to tell me!"
"Pheww. Okay, here goes nothing. I. Think. Liam. Is. Going. To. Ask. Out....you."
"See, that was so much better...until you start WHISPERING!!! Just spit it out already!!"
"YOU! You, you, you!! I think he was talking about you. There. Happy?!"

Knock-Knock-Knock

"Um, is everything okay in there? We heard some yelling..." Lisa hesitantly said. "The boys are running the shop..some customers just came in."
I could hear that she was starting to leave so I decided to stop her.
"Lisa? Could you come in for a minute?"
"Sure, what's up, doll?"
Okay. Now I'm starting to hyperventilate.

1 comment: